||Why should I buy from Ohio Infrared Saunas?
What is infrared?
- Low Price Guarantee
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- All Sauna Models in Stock
- Shipping Daily
- Factory direct pricing (no middle man)
- Free shipping to the US
- High quality performance saunas
- Best value for your money
- Secure payment options
- We stand behind our products
- Unsurpassed customer service and support
- Many extras included with every sauna
- We will never giveaway or sell your information
Infrared light is part of the Sun's invisible spectrum. One of Infrared Ray's characteristics is the ability to easily penetrate the human tissue. When this happens, it creates a natural resonance, which has many beneficial properties. Remember the last time you were sunbathing with sunscreen? Were you still hot? Of course you were because the sunscreen only stops the UV (Ultraviolet) light from hitting your skin.
The Far Infrared heat (Far-infrared light waves) penetrates your skin, giving you that wonderful natural warmth. You can be exposed to Far Infrared Ray’s for hours and it will never cause your skin to burn. Far Infrared heat is completely healthy and safe for all living things. Infrared radiation (IR) is electromagnetic radiation of a wavelength longer than that of visible light, but shorter than that of radio waves. This radiating energy penetrates the body and heats it directly and more efficiently through a process called conversion.
Are infrared saunas safe?
What is the difference in heaters between Ohio Infrared Saunas and traditional saunas?
Why are your Carbon Wave 360 Carbon Fiber heating panels better than ceramic tubes?
Are the lower temperatures in an infrared sauna still effective?
What type of wood do you use?
Do I need special electrical wiring?
How do I clean my infrared sauna?
- Sweep or vacuum your sauna periodically to remove dirt, hair, etc.
- Wipe down the walls where people have touched them, i.e. above benches, around doors, and controls as needed.
- Use a bucket of warm water with a mild detergent soap and a clean cloth or sponge, then rinse well with a fresh damp cloth and plain water.
- Avoid heavy detergents as they can discolor your wood or leave a residue, which could emit irritating or harmful fumes.
- Do not use too much water as the wood will tend to turn dark.
- Never hose down the interior or exterior of an infrared sauna.
- Never apply paint, stain or other chemical finishes or sealants to the interior of your sauna. The heat from your infrared sauna may cause the surface to become too hot to the touch or cause toxic fumes to be released.
It is recommended that users take a shower prior to entering the infrared sauna. Before sitting or reclining on benches, place a towel under each person to absorb perspiration.
Does my Infrared Sauna have a warranty?
What electrical safety certifications do Ohio Infrared Saunas carry?
What is the cost of running an infrared sauna?
How do I install my sauna when it arrives?
How do I pay for my sauna?
How does Ohio Infrared Saunas ship my sauna?
What features are included in Ohio Infrared Saunas?
- Quick and easy assembly
- EZ lock system without unsightly clips
- Inside and outside soft touch control panels
- Luxury light package
- 7 different Chromotherapy lights
- Ergonomic back rest
- Oxygen Ionizer
- AM/FM/MP3/CD player
- Cup holder and towel rack
- Completely portable
- Beautiful glass doors and windows
- Plugs into 110V (220V for 5 person sauna)
- Back, leg and floor heating panels
Pioneer AM FM CD
All Glass Doors
Inside / Outside
Soft Touch Controls
Floor & Leg Heating Panels
Optional DVD / MP3 / LCD